Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure:
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
MZPACK - CLICK HERE
MZpack NinjaTrader 8 and NinjaTrader 7 Indicators are based on analysis of order flow, order book, and market microstructure events. MZpack uses all available data from the feeds such as Level I & Level II. The indicators’ algorithms include elements of CME MDP 3.0 Market Data specification.
1. Fully compatible with NinjaTrader 8 and NinjaTrader 7. We are a member of NinjaTrader Ecosystem.
2. MZpack is the result of a trading experience of a large number of traders from Russia, Spain, Germany and worldwide.
3. MZpack indicators algorithms are based on analysis of order flow, order book, and market microstructure.
4. Any market supported: Futures, Stock, Forex, Crypto.
5. The Technology of MZpack indicators is mainly new for retail traders segment. As is known the market wins, who first begin to use new opportunities.
6. You will get the complete package of conceptually interrelated trading tools.
7. Quick start with built-in workspaces and Video Guide and pdf User Guide.
8. Algotrading support – API for developing trading bots on C#/NinjaScript and custom indicators.
9. LIFETIME license with free regular updates with new features. We are open to your requests for new features!